Vibez Estates, cradled amidst beautiful natural surroundings, are prosperous pieces of plantation properties with a good track record of more than ten years maintained by the associate management company on behalf of customer. If you are looking for a place of peace and recreation within an environment of exquisite ecological beauty, then these estates promoted by Vibez Estates are the ideal place for you. Well maintained with all the required facilities and support services, the estates have been producing quality coffee for the last five years. Our estate management services done by associate management company involves anything that affects the condition of the estate. This also includes sending you periodic updates about the maintenance details of the coffee estates and the expenses incurred during the process. Thus, by investing in our identified estates, you are not only ensured of a good investment but also of good revenues generated from the yield owing to our regular maintenance services done by associate management company.
On Going Project
Indulge in the pure luxury of plantation life along the mesmerizing landscapes of the Western Ghats. With the perfect mix of luxury and ambiance, the coffee estate set in Sakleshpur and Chikmagalur, Karnataka, offers all the required facilities and support services, making it a much favored choice for investment.
Location/Pricing/LayoutPlan/ FAQ - Take from the website http://vibezestates.in/
how it works
Market Pain - You have worked hard for several years and are now looking for a way to invest wisely with good returns? Consider investing in a coffee estate in the heart of the Western Ghats surrounded by beautiful landscape, scenic visuals and a vibrant eco-system. A 1,000-mile ribbon of mountains running all the way down the western side of the subcontinent, the Western Ghats has long been one of the main coffee-growing regions of India. Some of the oldest coffee estates in the country can be found here, with plantations dating back to the mid-19th century, when British planters went about setting up these sprawling estates.
Our Solution - Endowed with nature’s bounty in the form of rich soils, luxuriant tropical tree cover, abundant sunshine and rainfall, these estates have the capacity of producing some of the finest coffee variants that can form parts of the blends of the most discerning roasters. However, over the years, there have been many incidences of people who have had negative experiences after investing in coffee estates primarily due to the difficulties in maintaining these estates, bad roads or due to being given to the wrong hands for maintenance such as friends, relatives or managers. There have also been several incidences of estate owners who have had security problems such as issues created by neighbours etc. and are unable to resolve these issues primarily because of being over hundreds of kilometres away from the estate. To alleviate these customer pain points and to provide a one-stop solution to coffee estate buyers, we have come up with a unique approach at Vibez Estates. All the coffee estates identified by us have easy access or good road approach and have clear titles that can easily developed. All of our identified coffee estates for sale in Karnataka are maintained by our associate management company who are professionally trained people recruited by us. Some of the many benefits of associating with Vibez Estates for investing in a coffee estate or property in Karnataka include:
- Complete Maintenance Services by our associate management company paid to associate management company
- Maintenance Fee to be paid every year on actuals
- Ensured security of the Estates
- Good Revenue generated from the yield
- Periodic Updates on the maintenance details and expenses incurred
- All the estates in close proximity from the major cities like Bangalore, Mysore etc.
- Assistance while further planning to sell the property in future
No.121, 2nd floor,
Bull Temple Road,Basavanagudi,
call us @ 85508 82882
Mail Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- All information and materials in this website are provided on an “AS IS” basis and prepared for general guidance only, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied as to its completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability. Accessing / visiting this website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any type between Rustomjee Group and the viewer/recipient. All transactions shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement for Sale to be entered into between Rustomjee Group and the intending party.
- All plans, specifications, designs, elevations, features, amenities, facilities and services mentioned in this website are indicative of the kind of development proposed for respective projects for representational purposes only, and its finality is subject to the approval of the respective authorities or as required by Rustomjee Group in the interest of continuing improvement, without prior notice or obligation. Tolerance of +/- 3% is possible in unit areas on account of design and construction variances.
- The contents, graphics, information and material contained in this website are the exclusive property of Rustomjee Group. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, imitate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, transmit, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part. Facility, if any to print any article or portion of text material from the website through computer / electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent, and will be strongly dealt with.
- Rustomjee Group and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, partners, employees, agents, trustees or representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, incidental, special or consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever, arising from or related to the viewer’s use of this website.
- The website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). These links are provided only for convenience and information. Rustomjee Group has no control over the content or the availability of Linked Websites and has not reviewed the information on the Linked Websites. Rustomjee Group shall not be responsible or liable for any aspect of the Linked Websites including the content therein.
- The website terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter or dispute arising out of or in respect of the website terms and conditions.